Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Hi

Hi, just passing around to look at this new community with the hope that this one will be a nice one
I'm a cs:go, and fortnite player, mostly fortnite.
Playing on my laptop gamer,
About 1.6, let's say I definitely won't come back to this game anymore, it's pointless to play on such outdated games, and I strongly advice to the owners of the community to don't focus only on 1.6, that's the thing who killed alot of communities Wink
About my real life situation,
I'm from france, a student, 13 years old on middle school,
My hobbies are mostly things regarding sciences, chemistry, maths and technology +Artificial intelligence, but the maths are definitely the things I love alot <3
The job I'm looking to do in the future is computer scientist.
The owner who made this community invited me there, I'm excited to look how this community will go forward, being popular and awesome like 20% of the communities? Or being a bullshit like 80% of communities? That's the question.
I guess I said enough things about my introduction,
If anybody want to make contacts with me, feel free to do it, here is the link of my steam account, if you can't add me bcs you didn't spend 5 euros to it, just send me a pm in this forum with your steam link, it will be a pleasure to add you Smile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cscosman

Have a good day Smile
Thanks given by:

hi @koll0z and welcome to the forums ! feel free to ask anything or call for help.
Enjoy your stay ! Smile
Best Wishes
Thanks given by:

Dont worry it wont be a fail community we are trying to expand by time, we will also open forums for variant type of games, we wont just focus on cs 1.6 specifically, but dont mind to try our cs 1.6 since they will contain very special mods and additions.

Thanks for joining , Enjoy your stay.
Thanks given by:

(09-18-2018, 03:47 PM)Natsheh Wrote: Dont worry it wont be a fail community we are trying to expand by time, we will also open forums for variant type of games, we wont just focus on cs 1.6 specifically, but dont mind to try our cs 1.6 since they will contain very special mods and additions.

Thanks for joining , Enjoy your stay.

Well why not, I'll try them soon.
Thanks given by:

Welcome bro !
Thanks given by:

Heey Man Welcome Good to see You Here If you want any thing you can dm Mee Have nice daaay Wink
Thanks given by:

Welcome hope you have a good time here.
Thanks given by: