Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Yo.

Hey, I was wondering if the link I saw in a Steam nick was real so I put in my Google and take me here. I'm a 1.6 sometimes CSGO player (Suck at it) it's been a lot of time since I joined into a community, around 5 or 6 years ago in a dead community called AoD also AoG and some others you might don't meet since it was Latin communities.

My bio in forums it's pretty sadly (I guess) I used to be in first community Co-Owner but the owner decided to close due to problems, then I went to AoG and become Server Manager easier. But sadly AoG closed about almost 2 years ago. Then I went to AoD and get Admin but also closed. Yeah, old communities getting closed this day. Now I'm looking for a new house to stay and bring my support on anything i can. am I totally mess playing after 12 years I did learn nothing but meh idc. My real name as you see it's Chris I'm 22 years old. I'm a tech in Publicity if I get the chance to help with social media it'll a pleasure help.

I hope we can make such good things around here since it's a new community.

Seeya.
Thanks given by:

Hello Chris. Nice to see you here mate. I agree. Sad to see such communities being disabled, And i'd say you came to your home Chris. Please, Enjoy your Stay might!
Best Wishes
Thanks given by:

Welcome, we are pleasured to be your host we (staff) are currently working on the cs 1.6 servers.

I also used to play on those servers, was happy time back then me and my classmates.

We also would be happy if you had been one of our staff.
Regards.
Thanks given by:

(09-22-2018, 11:33 PM)Necro144 Wrote: Hello Chris. Nice to see you here mate. I agree. Sad to see such communities being disabled, And i'd say you came to your home Chris. Please, Enjoy your Stay might!

Perfect, i'm glad to see there is a good Staff, thank your for the warm.

Thinking about the old communities they always had the problem on give powers to people that don't deserve it. Power hungry and brainless users that only wanted a high rank. So i come here and i'm glad to see it's a new community because it bring me the chance to help you guys.

(09-22-2018, 11:37 PM)Natsheh Wrote: Welcome, we are pleasured to be your host we (staff) are currently working on the cs 1.6 servers.

I also used to play on those servers, was happy time back then me and my classmates.

We also would be happy if you had been one of our staff.
Regards.

Thank you sir, i don't remember a lot about players from AoD or AoG but in AoD i used to play as zonixT also in AoG i'm bad with memories so refresh me if you was there with other name or something like that.

Almost forgot i'm main player or Dust2 servers and sometimes Zombie Plague, in Jailbreak i'm enough dumb to handle the round as CT it's true. If you need something i used to make my own Public servers so i'm able to help/find plugins/addons as you want.
Thanks given by:

Thanks alot for the support, dw i wont allow people who dont deserve their rank to get one, the jb mod that id running on the server is made by me if you have the chance take a look and give me your feedback.
Thanks given by:

(09-23-2018, 12:08 AM)Natsheh Wrote: Thanks alot for the support, dw i wont allow people who dont deserve their rank to get one, the jb mod that id running on the server is made by me if you have the chance take a look and give me your feedback.

Sure thing. In about 30 min i will take a look into it.
Thanks given by:

Hey chris welcome hope you have a nice time here!
Thanks given by:

(09-23-2018, 08:35 PM)XxBotxX Wrote: Hey chris welcome hope you have a nice time here!

Thank you mate, same for you.
Thanks given by: